Easy Jamaican Jerk Chicken
Serves 4, 3sp per serving
4 skinless chicken breasts cut in to strips (6sp)
1 ½ tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk seasoning mix (1sp)
2 tablespoon light soy sauce (1sp)
1 tablespoon honey (4sp)
Salad leaves to serve
1. Place chicken in a shallow dish.
2. Mix all the remaining ingredients together in a bowl, and pour over chicken.
3. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes (or longer if preferred).
4. Chicken can be roasted in the oven for 20 minutes or fried in a non stick pan, turning occasionally for 20 minutes. If using drumsticks they can be grilled under a moderate grill turning frequently for 25 minutes and covering in marinate each time you turn.
5. Serve with some salad leaves!